♦ Accuracy measurement description
1. Unidirectional positioning accuracy: within the range of the predetermined detection stroke, starting from a starting position, moving and positioning in a certain direction sequentially, and detecting the actual
The difference between the movement value and the target movement value, and the maximum error value is taken. This value is the unidirectional positioning accuracy.
2. Multi-point repeated positioning accuracy: within the range of the predetermined detection stroke, when the mechanical program is executed, the position accuracy obtained by repeatedly running the same program code
degree. Calculate the position deviation that occurs when the same position is repeated back and forth, and obtain the deviation value between the two.
♦ Precision introduction
1. Design the GMT high-level precision inspection method to meet the precision requirements of fiber coupling and semiconductor manufacturing process.
2. The detection of GMT high-end precision linear slide module series adopts multi-point repeated measurement, that is, multi-point quantity measurement within a fixed stroke range (points
The amount is increased or decreased according to the length of the stroke), and the actual change of the round-trip position error is recorded, in pursuit of high precision and repeatability.
3. Through the non-contact laser interferometer measurement, to ensure that the unidirectional positioning is within 10μm, and the multipoint repetitive positioning accuracy is within 1.5μm. If there is a need for higher precision and precision, please contact the regional sales/business team.